At Total Care we are in touch with your needs and understand how important it is for our senior clients to live independently.
Our range of support services for older people is designed to deliver this. The following provides an outline of the services that we can offer, however we treat each client individually and as such will work with you to tailor a programme to meet your own needs.
We cover a wide range of services and people, ranging from palliative care to respite care, such as stepping in to cover while your carer takes a break, family going on holiday or assisting your present family carer with their duties.
Our Elderly Care Service is centred on a personal approach and a commitment to the highest standards of quality care; we believe that our elderly clients deserve professional support at home and we will support you to live as independently as possible.
Here are some of the services we are able to provide:
• Dressing and undressing
• Washing, bathing, showering
• Teeth and denture care
• Maintaining continence
• Prevention of pressure sores
• Medication prompting/assistance
• Commode assistance
• Colostomy/catheter/convene care
• Food preparation/specialised diets
• Transference: bed to chair to wheelchair
• Peg Feed
• Impaired vision
• Impaired mobility
• Injuries and accidents
• Knee, hip and shoulder operation recovery
• Wheelchair bound/bed bound assistance
• End of life care at home
• On call waking night service
• Escorting to appointments
• Days and trips out
• Sleeping night service (inc. two calls for assistance)
• Waking night on call thoughout
Call our team today to see how we can help you